- Some great Christmas gift ideas for the Jane Austen fan in your life
- You shall go to the dance – public and private balls in Jane Austen’s time
- How keeping a bawdyhouse could be a tough business
- Baiting, coursing and fishing: blood sports were big business in the Georgian era
- Looking at Jane’s use of fashion accessories in Emma
- The life of Sir Thomas Bernard, a prominent philanthropist
- Jane in the Garden of England
This new issue also includes reports from the recent Jane Austen Festival in Bath and the JASNA AGM in Brooklyn; news, letters, book reviews and much, much more!
Need a seasonal gift?
A subscription to Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine is the perfect gift for friends and family who…
View original post 30 more words