The 12 Days of Christmas:
- Day 1: A Minitaure Edition of Emma
- Day 2: A Literary Tour with Susannah Fullerton, President of the Jane Austen Society of Australia
- Day 3: A Jane Austen Bracelet
Day 4: Jane Austen Cards from “Greetings from England”
Tony Heaton’s Greetings from England offers prints and cards of some of your favorite scenes, including several of the life and times of Jane Austen. Tony has written that all Jane Austen cards are on sale until the end of the year (December 31st) – buy one, get one free!
Here are some of the choices:
There are other Jane Austen cards – and prints – and all manner of other cards on Shakespeare, Wordsworth, Dickens, Hardy, historic places and industrial heritage. One of my favorite cards [alas! not Jane Austen!] is of South Street in Bridport – Bridport has a sister town in Tasmania Australia and Vermont! But now I wonder if Jane Austen ever went to Bridport … in Dorset not that far from Lyme Regis – no mention of Bridport in the Letters index – so need to research this further… anyone else know??
- You can like Greetings from England on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Greetings-From-England/428043953915746
- and follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GreetsFromEng
- And don’t forget the 2 for 1 on Heaton’s Jane Austen cards until December 31st!
All images courtesy of Tony Heaton’s Greetings from England, with thanks!
Thanks for this post; I am off to order some of these delightful cards!
Excellent Barbara – glad you stopped by!
Pingback: All I Want for Christmas? ~ Anything Jane Austen Please! ~ Day 5: Jane Austen Bandages « Jane Austen in Vermont
Pingback: All I Want for Christmas? ~ Anything Jane Austen Please! ~ Day 6: Jane Austen’s Complete Novels (in One Sitting) « Jane Austen in Vermont