The Heritage Auctions offering of Jane Austen’s novels on October 14-16, 2010 has published the results. See my previous post here for the details.
- Emma ~ $8,962.50 [opening bid: $7500.; est. $15,000.]
- Mansfield Park – not sold [opening bid: $5000.; est. $10,000.]
- Northanger Abbey / Persuasion ~ not sold [opening bid: $3750.; estimate: $7500. ]
- Pride and Prejudice ~ not sold [opening bid: $15,000.; estimate: $30,000.]
- Sense and Sensibility ~ not sold [opening bid: $20,000.; est. $40,000.]
Hmmm – what is this all about??
Stand by for the Sotheby’s October 28th auction – details here.