Be on the lookout in your mailbox! – the March/April 2015 (issue 74) of Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine is published this week and is being mailed to subscribers. In it you can read about:
- The Iron Duke: A major exhibition marks the Duke of Wellington’s triumph at the Battle of Waterloo
- A Book’s Life: One of the rare books at Chawton House Library reveals all
- Anyone for Pyms? Barbara Pym, the novelist who was known as the “Jane Austen of the 20th century”
- Georgian Illnesses: Examining some of the ailments suffered by Jane Austen’s characters
- From Daylesford to Delaford: Is there a connection between Warren Hastings and Sense & Sensibility?
*Plus News, Letters, Book Reviews and information from Jane Austen Societies in the US, UK and Australia
*To subscribe now click here – and make sure that you are among the first to read all the news from Jane Austen’s Regency World!
[Text and image courtesy of JARW].