A Boston-based friend of mine attends a spinning class where one of the instructors goes the extra mile in making the music accompaniment so enjoyable that the hour passes with nary a thought to the pain of exercise. This past Sunday said instructor had compiled an entire musical revue for the Royal Wedding! –
As my friend only followed the nuptial event superficially [sort of like my husband who the day before was moaning about “all this wedding ‘nonsense’ (to use a polite word) flooding the airwaves”, but then spent the wee hours of Friday morning “transfixed” by the whole thing (his own words!)] – Anne was not too keen pedaling away to royal-related wedding music for an hour, but was delightfully surprised by the brilliance of the whole playlist – her instructor graciously has posted the list online: here it is – head over to your itunes and make up your own playlist and enjoy!
Royal Wedding Spin Class Playlist…….Definitive
Bill’s class Sunday May 1st —- Dedicated to Kate & William
- Someday my Prince will Come
- WeddingBellBlues — The 5th Dimension
- Get Me to the Church On Time (Live)—Frank Sinatra with Count Basie
- White Wedding — Billy Idol
- Kiss — Prince & The Revolution
- LondonCalling — The Clash
- A Girl Like You — Edwyn Collins
- Live With Me — The Rolling Stones
- Can’t Buy Me Love — The Beatles
- Nothing Compares — Annie Lenox
- Everlasting Love — U2
- Pressure — Queen
- I Just Can’t Wait to Be King — Soundtrack The Lion King
- If Not for You — Bob Dylan
- White Trash Wedding –DixieChicks
- Kiss the Girl — Little Mermaid
You can visit the Synergy Cycling Studio blog here.
[Image: Synergy Cycling Studio blog]
This playlist is brilliant! Always love a good themed playlist. May just have to use this for one of my yoga classes!
This would be great for a yoga class as well! – though a tad speedy here and there! Thanks for stopping by Maria.